1. Every student should carry his/her School Diary to school every day.
2. The ‘Lingua grance’ for communication in English. Students are all expected to adhere to this.
3. Student must arrive at school before the bell rings. Non-Sikh Boys should get their hair trimmed at regular intervals.
-> The morning bell before a class or assembly is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective classrooms. This should be done promptly and in silence
-> Change of classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
-> Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are slovenly dressed or not in uniform will be sent home.
4. Shouting or whistling is not allowed in the School Building.
5. Students must take care of school property. No student should scratch or spoil the school furniture, or write/draw lines on the walls or in any other manner damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident, either by you or by anyone else, should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Coordinator.
6. It is strictly forbidden to throw anything at any one.
7. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instrument to the school or any electrical gadgets.
-> No books (other than text books or library books), magazines or papers should be brought to the school.
8. Lending or borrowing of money and other articles is not permitted. You are not allowed to leave the school without permission.
-> Students must conduct themselves with dignity and decency with all members of staff and classmates at all the times.
9. Observe order and decorum befitting every occasion.-> The school will not be responsible for loss of books, money and other valuables brought by student to the school. However, every effort will be made to recover the things lost, if reported to the class teacher or the Principal immediately.
10. Students are expected to be polite, courteous, respectful and well-disciplined inside and outside the school.
-> The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches or fountain pens) to school.-> The school reserves the right to suspend students whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
11. Parents and guardians must not visit their wards or teachers in the classrooms without permission.\
-> Students should get their Report Cards signed by their Parents/Guardians within two days of the receipt of the report cards.
-> The name, class, and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings like Blazers, Books and Stationery, etc.
-> A child who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
12. Students frequently coming late to school or uniform defaulters will be sent home.
-> A student who uses unfair means during tests will be given zero in the subject and a warning letter. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.